SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental – so big it is insane
The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental is:
- Austrias largest connected skiing area
- one of the most all round skiing areas in the Alps
- 279 km slopes, of which 225 km completely controlable with snow cannons
- more than 90 modern cable cars and lifts
- more than 70 cosy huts where you can have a drink or eat something
- connected with the Kitzbüheler Alps
- the Kitzbüheler Alpen All Star Card: more than 1.000 kilometres of slopes and 359 lifts with 1 pass
Here the winterfun is just world class! Whether you are with your family, as a couple, with friends, alone or with a group: in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental there is something there for everybody!
Breathtaking slopes await you from Brixen to Hopfgarten, Itter, Söll, Scheffau, Ellmau, Going and Westendorf. From the point of view of skiers as wel as from the point of snowboarders!
That's also Brixen in the winter...
Moreover Brixens winterguest find an extensively network of loipes, a wonderful loipe up in the mountains in the skiing area, romantic walking paths and a natural toboggan run.